- Are you a business that manages your IT and telephony systems internally?
- Do you pay an IT salary but don’t get expert, professional support and proactive IT planning?
- Are IT issues taking up your valuable time?
- If your IT systems go down, can it cost you business?
- Do you pay for IT-related expenses constantly, but with little long-term improvement to show for it?
Anyone running a company with more than 10 staff knows how complex IT and telephone systems have become.
There was a time, not that long ago, when an astute business owner could easily build and maintain their own simple IT system. Today, it’s just not that easy.
The business applications we use are more complex (and more critical), the internet has created the threat of security breaches and IT and phone systems are underpinning almost all aspects of our business – so if something goes wrong, everything stops.
That’s why many small businesses are turning to Advantra to manage their IT and phone systems for them.
Simply put, we maintain, optimise and manage your IT and telephone systems so you don’t have to. And we usually do it for less than you’re already paying in IT salaries, external break-fix consultants and other regular equipment and licence expenses.